Friday, August 14, 2009

Wisdom of small things

I love you- three little words, wasted in the same breath as a blow. It was not that you said them; but the mistakes you tried to correct. Fear and distrust I carried inside, and pain was attached to- those three little words. Through life I travelled, rebellious, withdrawn. Loneliness - my only protector. It was innocence that carried cupids bow. To teach me the love I am supposed to know. Am I capable? Together - baby and I, we taught, we learned. Our blossoming bond is now forever. How can one so small break down the barriers, to deliver (through pain and hate) the greatest gift of all...LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. I am finding these musings compelling.

    I have also nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger award. I know you're new, but I am really intruiged by your writing.

    Please come to my blog www.amisinterpretedwave.blogspot.com to see what the award is all about.

    ReplyDelete